Ethics Policy of the SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Authorship of the Research Paper :
Authorship of the Research Paper should be confined to those who have made a direct and significant contribution to the idea, conception of the paper, its designing, writing, analyzing , interpreting and executing of the submitted paper.
- Originality of the Research Paper :
While submitting the manuscript, corresponding author should certify by giving undertaking that the work is original and it is unpublished anywhere else and also it has not been submitted anywhere else for consideration. It is the responsibility of author to obtain permission to reprint previously published matter with copyright restrictions. If the authors have used the work , referred any paper and/or words of other authors, that should be appropriately cited or quoted.
- Plagiarism Policy of the Journal :
Research Paper should be free from any Plagiarism Issues. Publisher of the Journal would not be responsible for any plagiarism issue and it would be the sole responsibility of authors. Plagiarism should be self tested by the authors on any International level Anti-Plagiarism software like Turnitin / Urkund and submit its report along with the research paper. The received publication manuscripts must be checked for plagiarism through standard defined mechanisms. Only the paper below 10% Plagiarism Test on standard Plagiarism Software like Turnitin/Urkund will be accepted. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any such manuscript found very high on plagiarism (to the extent of 40% and above). If the plagiarism is between 10% to 40% a chance may be given by the Editorial Board to revise the paper and kepp it below 10% of plagiarism level.
- Access and Retention of Data: Journal may ask from the authors of the paper to provide the raw data related with the paper for editorial review and should be prepared to provide all the data for the public access .
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publications:
- In general any author should not publish manuscripts related essentially with the same research matter in more than one journal or any of the primary publications.
- Acknowledgement : If any part of the research paper is cited from somewhere it should be properly acknowledged in the research paper
- Published Works Fundamental Errors: If an author discovers a significant fundamental error or inaccuracy in their own research work, it is the author's obligation to immediately notify it to the editor of the journal or publisher and help the editor to rectify the paper.
- Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted while submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors. In any figures, tables, or text passages its proper source and giving of its reference is must